Yum! Global Diversity and Inclusion
"Diversity, inclusion and engagement are simply part of our core values at Yum!. 'Believe In All People' means tapping into the diverse skills, cultures, perspectives and experiences of each of our associates to drive great marketplace performance. Our strategic diversity and inclusion vision is to grow leadership, franchisee and supplier pipelines that increasingly reflect our diverse customer and investor base."
Yum! Brands Sr. Director of
Global Diversity and Inclusion
We are among the first and largest supporters of the Women's Foodservice Forum (WFF), the Multicultural Foodservice and Hospitality Alliance (MFHA) and other organizations that support the personal and professional growth of our diverse, emerging leaders.
We were the sole sponsor of the Women's Foodservice Forum/Gallup research on creating organizations where women thrive. In Kentucky, Yum! helped start the first National Women's MBA chapter, with one of our executives as the chapter's first chair.
Our minority and women's affinity groups continue to play a key role in driving our culture by providing networking, mentoring, educational workshops and leadership development opportunities across our system and the communities in which we do business.
Yum! proudly supports the following organizations that are committed to diversity and our Believe in All People principle:
- Business Diversity Network of Kentucky, Inc.
- Consortium of Graduate Study in Management
- Greater Louisville International Professionals
- Hispanic Latino Business Council
- International Franchise Association
- League of United American Citizens
- Management Leaders of Tomorrow
- Multicultural Foodservice and Hospitality Alliance
- National Association of Women MBAs
- National Black MBA Association
- National Society of Hispanic MBAs
- National Urban League Young Professionals
- Organization of Chinese Americans
- Women's Foodservice Forum