Yum! Corporate Governance
Committee Composition and Charters
Chaired by Thomas C. Nelson, the Audit Committee assists the Board of Directors in its oversight of the integrity of the financial statements of the Company, as well as compliance with legal and regulatory requirements and the performance of the Company's internal audit function.
Management Planning and Development Committee
Chaired by Robert D. Walter, the Compensation Committee reviews and approves all of the policies under which compensation is paid or awarded to the Company's executive officers. The Committee also monitors the performance of the chief executive officer and other senior executives.
Nominating and Governance Committee
Chaired by Thomas M. Ryan, the Nominating and Governance Committee assists the board in identifying qualified individuals to become directors, determining the composition, and compensation of the board and its committees, monitoring process to assess the board effectiveness and developing and implementing the Company's corporate governance guidelines.
Chaired by David C. Novak, the Executive/Finance Committee exercises all of the powers of the Board in the management of the business and affairs of the Company consistent with applicable law while the Board is not in session.
- February 24, 2015 – Yum! Brands to Present at the Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2015 Consumer & Retail Conference and the UBS Global Consumer Conference
- February 4, 2015 – Yum! Brands Reports Full-Year EPS Growth of 4%, or $3.09 Per Share, Excluding Special Items; Maintains Full-Year Guidance of at least 10% EPS Growth in 2015
- December 9, 2014 – Yum! Brands Expects Full-Year 2015 EPS Growth of At Least 10%; Will Host Investor Update Meeting on Thursday, December 11, 2014
- November 20, 2014 – Yum! Brands Inc. Announces Authorization of up to $1 Billion in Share Repurchases and Declares Quarterly Dividend of $0.41 per Share
- October 7, 2014 – Yum! Brands Reports Third-Quarter EPS Growth of 3%, Excluding Special Items; Soft China Sales Reduce 2014 Full-Year EPS Expectations
- September 10, 2014 – Yum! Brands, Inc. Announces 11% Increase in Quarterly Dividend, Marking Tenth Consecutive Double-Digit Percentage Increase
- July 16, 2014 – Yum! Brands Reports Second-Quarter EPS Growth of 30%, Excluding Special Items; China Division System Sales Increased 21% with Operating Profit Growth of 188%; Yum! Reaffirms Full-Year Guidance of at least 20% EPS Growth
|= Chairperson||= Member||= Financial Expert||= Lead Director|
|Independent Directors||LD||FE||Audit||Mgmt Dev/Plan||Nominating/Gov||Exe/Finance|
|Mirian M. Graddick-Weir|
|Thomas C. Nelson|
|Thomas M. Ryan|
|Robert D. Walter|
|David C. Novak|
|Jing-Shyh S. Su|
|Michael J. Cavanagh|