Yum! Global Diversity and Inclusion
"Diversity, inclusion and engagement are simply part of our core values at Yum!. 'Believe In All People' means tapping into the diverse skills, cultures, perspectives and experiences of each of our associates to drive great marketplace performance. Our strategic diversity and inclusion vision is to grow leadership, franchisee and supplier pipelines that increasingly reflect our diverse customer and investor base."
Yum! Brands Sr. Director of
Global Diversity and Inclusion
In the U.S., we partner with a wide range of colleges and institutions to attract the best talent to our workplace, including the National Hispanic and Black MBA Associations. We also train our managers in the leadership skills needed to foster an inclusive work environment that is built on everyone’s contributions.
In addition, our workforce sourcing objectives remain grounded in hiring the right people - those who reflect our customer base and the communities in which we operate - for the right jobs.
We are routinely recognized for the diversity of our workplace:
- Achieved “Green” Rating on the Corporate Equality Index
- One of Black Enterprise Magazine’s “Top 40 Best Companies for Diversity” for seven years
- Fortune Magazine’s “Top 50 Employers for Minorities” and “Top 50 Employers for Women”
- Hispanic Magazine’s “Corporate 100 Companies Providing Opportunities for Hispanics”
- Hispanic Enterprise Magazine’s “Top 50 Corporations for Supplier Diversity”