News by Year
News by Brand
More Financial Releases
- Earnings Releases
For your convenience, we have archived all of Yum! Brands' statements and press releases since our company's inception in 1997. To view an archived press release, please select a 'year' or 'brand' from the list above.
- February 24, 2015 – Yum! Brands to Present at the Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2015 Consumer & Retail Conference and the UBS Global Consumer Conference
- February 4, 2015 – Yum! Brands Reports Full-Year EPS Growth of 4%, or $3.09 Per Share, Excluding Special Items; Maintains Full-Year Guidance of at least 10% EPS Growth in 2015
- December 9, 2014 – Yum! Brands Expects Full-Year 2015 EPS Growth of At Least 10%; Will Host Investor Update Meeting on Thursday, December 11, 2014
- November 20, 2014 – Yum! Brands Inc. Announces Authorization of up to $1 Billion in Share Repurchases and Declares Quarterly Dividend of $0.41 per Share
- October 7, 2014 – Yum! Brands Reports Third-Quarter EPS Growth of 3%, Excluding Special Items; Soft China Sales Reduce 2014 Full-Year EPS Expectations
- September 10, 2014 – Yum! Brands, Inc. Announces 11% Increase in Quarterly Dividend, Marking Tenth Consecutive Double-Digit Percentage Increase
- July 16, 2014 – Yum! Brands Reports Second-Quarter EPS Growth of 30%, Excluding Special Items; China Division System Sales Increased 21% with Operating Profit Growth of 188%; Yum! Reaffirms Full-Year Guidance of at least 20% EPS Growth
Yum! Brands Inc. Announces Authorization of up to $1 Billion in Share Repurchases and Declares Quarterly Dividend of $0.335 per Share
LOUISVILLE, KY, November 16, 2012 – Yum! Brands Inc. (NYSE: YUM) Board of Directors authorized the Company to repurchase up to $1 billion in additional shares of common stock and declared a dividend of $0.335 per share of common stock. The quarterly dividend will be distributed February 1, 2013, to shareholders of record at the close of business on January 11, 2013.
The $1 billion in additional share repurchases of the Company’s outstanding common stock is authorized through May 31, 2014. Repurchases of common stock may be made from time to time in the open market or through privately negotiated transactions and will be subject to market conditions and other factors. Year-to-date, the Company has repurchased $815 million of shares of common stock at an average price of $66.
Yum!’s first priority with the operating cash it generates is to invest in high-return global growth opportunities. In addition, Yum! is committed to returning significant cash to shareholders. Over the past five years, the Company has returned $5.7 billion of cash through the combination of share repurchases and dividends.
2012 INVESTOR & ANALYST CONFERENCE
Yum! will host its 2012 Investor and Analyst Conference on December 6th in New York. Presentations will begin at 8:45 a.m. and will include the following presenters:
|David C. Novak, Yum! Chairman and CEO||Weiwei Chen, Yum! China CFO|
|Rick Carucci, Yum! President||Micky Pant, Yum! Restaurants International CEO|
|Pat Grismer, Yum! Chief Financial Officer||Niren Chaudhary, Yum! India President|
|Angela Loh, Yum! China Chief Concept Officer||Greg Creed, Taco Bell CEO|
This event will be webcast live and can be accessed through the Yum! Brands Investor Relations website at http://www.yum.com/investors. The webcast will be archived and available online for a 30-day period following the presentations. A pre-meeting press release with 2012 highlights and a preview of 2013 will be issued Thursday, November 29th.
Yum! Brands, Inc., based in Louisville, Kentucky, is the world’s largest restaurant company in terms of system restaurants with over 38,000 restaurants in more than 120 countries and territories. Yum! is ranked #213 on the Fortune 500 List and generated revenues of more than $12 billion in 2011. The Company’s restaurant brands - KFC, Pizza Hut and Taco Bell - are the global leaders of the chicken, pizza and Mexican-style food categories. Outside the United States, the Yum! Brands system opened approximately four new restaurants each day of the year, making it a leader in international retail development. The Company has consistently been recognized for its reward and recognition culture, diversity leadership, community giving, and consistent shareholder returns.
Analysts are invited to contact:
Tim Jerzyk, Senior Vice President Investor Relations, at 888⁄298–6986
Steve Schmitt, Senior Director Investor Relations, at 888⁄298–6986
Members of the media are invited to contact:
Amy Sherwood, Vice President Public Relations, at 502⁄874–8200