News by Year
News by Brand
For your convenience, we have archived all of Yum! Brands' statements and press releases since our company's inception in 1997. To view an archived press release, please select a 'year' or 'brand' from the list above.
- February 03, 2016 – Q4 2015 Yum! Brands, Earnings Release
- January 12, 2016 – Yum! Files 8-K with China December Sales
- December 10, 2015 – Yum! Brands, Inc. to Discuss Further Details of Separation Into Two Independent Companies with Strong Growth Profiles at Annual Investor Conference Today
- November 19, 2015 – Yum! Declares Quarterly Dividend of $0.46 Per Share
- November 12, 2015 – Yum! Files 8-K with China October Sales
- October 20, 2015 – Yum! Brands Announces Intention to Separate into Two Publicly Traded Companies
- October 15, 2015 – Yum! Brands Nears Conclusion of Strategic Review; Appoints Keith A. Meister to the Board of Directors; Updates Outlook for 2015
- October 15, 2015 – Q3 2015 Yum! Brands, Inc. Form 10-Q
- October 6, 2015 – Q3 2015 Yum! Brands, Inc. Earnings Release
- July 14, 2015 – Q2 2015 Yum! Brands, Inc. Earnings Release
- May 19, 2015 – Yum! Brands to Present at the Bernstein Strategic Decisions Conference
- May 1, 2015 – Yum! Brands, Inc. Declares Quarterly Dividend of $0.41 per Share
- April 21, 2015 – Q1 2015 Yum! Brands, Inc. Earnings Release
- March 25, 2015 – Yum! Brands, Inc. Declares Quarterly Dividend of $0.41 per Share
- February 24, 2015 – Yum! Brands to Present at the Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2015 Consumer & Retail Conference and the UBS Global Consumer Conference
- February 4, 2015 – Yum! Brands Reports Full-Year EPS Growth of 4%, or $3.09 Per Share, Excluding Special Items; Maintains Full-Year Guidance of at least 10% EPS Growth in 2015
Yum! Brands Inc. Announces Authorization of up to $1 Billion in Share Repurchases and Declares Quarterly Dividend of $0.335 per Share
LOUISVILLE, KY, November 16, 2012 – Yum! Brands Inc. (NYSE: YUM) Board of Directors authorized the Company to repurchase up to $1 billion in additional shares of common stock and declared a dividend of $0.335 per share of common stock. The quarterly dividend will be distributed February 1, 2013, to shareholders of record at the close of business on January 11, 2013.
The $1 billion in additional share repurchases of the Company’s outstanding common stock is authorized through May 31, 2014. Repurchases of common stock may be made from time to time in the open market or through privately negotiated transactions and will be subject to market conditions and other factors. Year-to-date, the Company has repurchased $815 million of shares of common stock at an average price of $66.
Yum!’s first priority with the operating cash it generates is to invest in high-return global growth opportunities. In addition, Yum! is committed to returning significant cash to shareholders. Over the past five years, the Company has returned $5.7 billion of cash through the combination of share repurchases and dividends.
2012 INVESTOR & ANALYST CONFERENCE
Yum! will host its 2012 Investor and Analyst Conference on December 6th in New York. Presentations will begin at 8:45 a.m. and will include the following presenters:
|David C. Novak, Yum! Chairman and CEO||Weiwei Chen, Yum! China CFO|
|Rick Carucci, Yum! President||Micky Pant, Yum! Restaurants International CEO|
|Pat Grismer, Yum! Chief Financial Officer||Niren Chaudhary, Yum! India President|
|Angela Loh, Yum! China Chief Concept Officer||Greg Creed, Taco Bell CEO|
This event will be webcast live and can be accessed through the Yum! Brands Investor Relations website at http://www.yum.com/investors. The webcast will be archived and available online for a 30-day period following the presentations. A pre-meeting press release with 2012 highlights and a preview of 2013 will be issued Thursday, November 29th.
Yum! Brands, Inc., based in Louisville, Kentucky, is the world’s largest restaurant company in terms of system restaurants with over 38,000 restaurants in more than 120 countries and territories. Yum! is ranked #213 on the Fortune 500 List and generated revenues of more than $12 billion in 2011. The Company’s restaurant brands - KFC, Pizza Hut and Taco Bell - are the global leaders of the chicken, pizza and Mexican-style food categories. Outside the United States, the Yum! Brands system opened approximately four new restaurants each day of the year, making it a leader in international retail development. The Company has consistently been recognized for its reward and recognition culture, diversity leadership, community giving, and consistent shareholder returns.
Analysts are invited to contact:
Tim Jerzyk, Senior Vice President Investor Relations, at 888⁄298–6986
Steve Schmitt, Senior Director Investor Relations, at 888⁄298–6986
Members of the media are invited to contact:
Amy Sherwood, Vice President Public Relations, at 502⁄874–8200