News by Year
News by Brand
For your convenience, we have archived all of Yum! Brands' statements and press releases since our company's inception in 1997. To view an archived press release, please select a 'year' or 'brand' from the list above.
- July 14, 2015 – Q2 2015 Yum! Brands, Inc. Earnings Release
- May 19, 2015 – Yum! Brands to Present at the Bernstein Strategic Decisions Conference
- May 1, 2015 – Yum! Brands, Inc. Declares Quarterly Dividend of $0.41 per Share
- April 21, 2015 – Q1 2015 Yum! Brands, Inc. Earnings Release
- March 25, 2015 – Yum! Brands, Inc. Declares Quarterly Dividend of $0.41 per Share
- February 24, 2015 – Yum! Brands to Present at the Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2015 Consumer & Retail Conference and the UBS Global Consumer Conference
- February 4, 2015 – Yum! Brands Reports Full-Year EPS Growth of 4%, or $3.09 Per Share, Excluding Special Items; Maintains Full-Year Guidance of at least 10% EPS Growth in 2015
YUM! BRANDS TO PRESENT AT JEFFERIES GLOBAL CONSUMER CONFERENCE
LOUISVILLE, KY, June 12, 2012 – Yum! Brands Inc. (NYSE: YUM) today announced the Company will present at Jefferies 2012 Global Consumer Conference on Tuesday, June 19, 2012 in Nantucket, MA at approximately 3:30 pm Eastern Time.
This event will be webcast live and can be accessed through the investor relations section of the Yum! Brands website at http://www.yum.com/investors. The webcast will be archived and available online for a 90-day period following the presentation.
Yum! Brands, Inc., based in Louisville, Kentucky, is the world’s largest restaurant company in terms of system restaurants with nearly 38,000 restaurants in more than 120 countries and territories. Yum! is ranked #213 on the Fortune 500 List with revenues of more than $12 billion in 2011. The Company’s restaurant brands - KFC, Pizza Hut and Taco Bell - are the global leaders of the chicken, pizza and Mexican-style food categories. Outside the United States, the Yum! Brands system opened approximately four new restaurants each day of the year, making it a leader in international retail development. The Company has consistently been recognized for its reward and recognition culture, diversity leadership, community giving, and consistent shareholder returns.
Analysts are invited to contact:
Tim Jerzyk, Senior Vice President Investor Relations, at 888⁄298–6986
Steve Schmitt, Director Investor Relations, at 888⁄298–6986
Members of the media are invited to contact:
Amy Sherwood, Vice President Public Relations, at 502⁄874–8200