News by Year
News by Brand
More Financial Releases
- Earnings Releases
For your convenience, we have archived all of Yum! Brands' statements and press releases since our company's inception in 1997. To view an archived press release, please select a 'year' or 'brand' from the list above.
- September 10, 2014 – Yum! Brands, Inc. Announces 11% Increase in Quarterly Dividend, Marking Tenth Consecutive Double-Digit Percentage Increase
- July 16, 2014 – Yum! Brands Reports Second-Quarter EPS Growth of 30%, Excluding Special Items; China Division System Sales Increased 21% with Operating Profit Growth of 188%; Yum! Reaffirms Full-Year Guidance of at least 20% EPS Growth
- May 1, 2014 – Yum! Brands, Inc. Declares Quarterly Dividend of $0.37 per Share
- April 22, 2014 – Yum! Brands Reports First-Quarter EPS Growth of 24%, Excluding Special Items; China Division System Sales Increased 17% with Operating Profit Growth of 80%; Yum! Reaffirms Full-Year Guidance of at least 20% EPS Growth
- March 12, 2014 – Yum! Brands, Inc. Declares Quarterly Dividend of $0.37 per Share
- February 3, 2014 – Yum! Brands Reports Full-Year EPS Decline of 9%, or $2.97 Per Share, Excluding Special Items; Reaffirms Full-Year Guidance of at least 20% EPS Growth in 2014
YUM! BRANDS INC. DECLARES QUARTERLY DIVIDEND OF $0.285 PER SHARE
LOUISVILLE, KY, May 17, 2012 – Yum! Brands Inc. (NYSE: YUM) Board of Directors today declared a dividend of $0.285 per share of common stock. The quarterly dividend will be distributed August 3, 2012, to shareholders of record at the close of business on July 13, 2012.
In September 2011, Yum! increased its quarterly dividend 14% to $0.285 per share. Yum! has increased its dividend each year at a double-digit percentage rate since initiating a dividend in 2004. This track record of dividend growth places Yum! among top companies in the S&P 500.
Yum! is committed to returning significant cash to shareholders through both share repurchases and dividends. The Yum! dividend policy continues to target a payout ratio of 35 to 40% of annual net income.
Yum! Brands, Inc., based in Louisville, Kentucky, is the world’s largest restaurant company in terms of system restaurants with nearly 38,000 restaurants in more than 120 countries and territories. Yum! is ranked #213 on the Fortune 500 List with revenues of more than $12 billion in 2011. The Company’s restaurant brands - KFC, Pizza Hut and Taco Bell - are the global leaders of the chicken, pizza and Mexican-style food categories. Outside the United States, the Yum! Brands system opened approximately four new restaurants each day of the year, making it a leader in international retail development. The Company has consistently been recognized for its reward and recognition culture, diversity leadership, community giving, and consistent shareholder returns.
Analysts are invited to contact:
Tim Jerzyk, Senior Vice President Investor Relations, at 888⁄298–6986
Steve Schmitt, Director Investor Relations, at 888⁄298–6986
Members of the media are invited to contact:
Amy Sherwood, Vice President Public Relations, at 502⁄874–8200