News by Year
News by Brand
For your convenience, we have archived all of Yum! Brands' statements and press releases since our company's inception in 1997. To view an archived press release, please select a 'year' or 'brand' from the list above.
- February 03, 2016 – Q4 2015 Yum! Brands, Earnings Release
- January 12, 2016 – Yum! Files 8-K with China December Sales
- December 10, 2015 – Yum! Brands, Inc. to Discuss Further Details of Separation Into Two Independent Companies with Strong Growth Profiles at Annual Investor Conference Today
- November 19, 2015 – Yum! Declares Quarterly Dividend of $0.46 Per Share
- November 12, 2015 – Yum! Files 8-K with China October Sales
- October 20, 2015 – Yum! Brands Announces Intention to Separate into Two Publicly Traded Companies
- October 15, 2015 – Yum! Brands Nears Conclusion of Strategic Review; Appoints Keith A. Meister to the Board of Directors; Updates Outlook for 2015
- October 15, 2015 – Q3 2015 Yum! Brands, Inc. Form 10-Q
- October 6, 2015 – Q3 2015 Yum! Brands, Inc. Earnings Release
- July 14, 2015 – Q2 2015 Yum! Brands, Inc. Earnings Release
- May 19, 2015 – Yum! Brands to Present at the Bernstein Strategic Decisions Conference
- May 1, 2015 – Yum! Brands, Inc. Declares Quarterly Dividend of $0.41 per Share
- April 21, 2015 – Q1 2015 Yum! Brands, Inc. Earnings Release
- March 25, 2015 – Yum! Brands, Inc. Declares Quarterly Dividend of $0.41 per Share
- February 24, 2015 – Yum! Brands to Present at the Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2015 Consumer & Retail Conference and the UBS Global Consumer Conference
- February 4, 2015 – Yum! Brands Reports Full-Year EPS Growth of 4%, or $3.09 Per Share, Excluding Special Items; Maintains Full-Year Guidance of at least 10% EPS Growth in 2015
Yum! Brands Inc. Declares Quarterly Dividend of $0.335 per Share
LOUISVILLE, KY, May 15, 2013 – Yum! Brands Inc. (NYSE: YUM) Board of Directors today declared a dividend of $0.335 per share of common stock. The quarterly dividend will be distributed August 2, 2013, to shareholders of record at the close of business on July 12, 2013. Since initiating a dividend in 2004, Yum! has increased its dividend at a double-digit percentage rate each of the past eight years, placing Yum! in a select group of companies from the S&P 500 to do so.
Yum!’s first priority with the operating cash it generates is to invest in high-return global growth opportunities. In addition, Yum! is committed to returning significant cash to shareholders. The Company has returned $5.8 billion of cash through the combination of share repurchases and dividends over the past five fiscal years.
Yum! Brands, Inc., based in Louisville, Kentucky, is the world’s largest restaurant company in terms of system restaurants with over 39,000 restaurants in more than 130 countries and territories. Yum! is ranked #201 on the Fortune 500 List with revenues of over $13 billion in 2012. The Company’s restaurant brands - KFC, Pizza Hut and Taco Bell - are the global leaders of the chicken, pizza and Mexican-style food categories. Outside the United States, the Yum! Brands system opened over five new restaurants per day, making it a leader in international retail development. The Company has consistently been recognized for its reward and recognition culture, diversity leadership, community giving, and consistent shareholder returns.
Analysts are invited to contact:
Steve Schmitt, Vice President Investor Relations, at 888⁄298–6986
Donny Lau, Director Investor Relations, at 888⁄298–6986
Members of the media are invited to contact:
Amy Sherwood, Vice President Public Relations, at 502⁄874–8200