News by Year
News by Brand
More Financial Releases
- Earnings Releases
For your convenience, we have archived all of Yum! Brands' statements and press releases since our company's inception in 1997. To view an archived press release, please select a 'year' or 'brand' from the list above.
- May 15, 2013 – Yum! Brands Inc. Declares Quarterly Dividend of $0.335 per Share
- May 3, 2013 – Yum! Brands to Present at Baird Growth Stock Conference
- April 23, 2013 – Yum! Brands Reports First-Quarter 2013 EPS Declined 8%, Excluding Special Items; China Division Sales and Profits Declined Significantly
- March 22, 2013 – Yum! Brands Inc. Declares Quarterly Dividend of $0.335 per Share
- March 7, 2013 – Yum! Brands to Present at Bank of America Merrill Lynch and UBS Conferences
YUM! BRANDS TO PRESENT AT BAIRD AND MORGAN STANLEY CONFERENCES
LOUISVILLE, KY, May 3, 2012 – Yum! Brands Inc. (NYSE: YUM) today announced the Company will present at Baird’s 2012 Growth Stock Conference on Tuesday, May 8, 2012 in Chicago, IL at approximately 1:25 pm Central Time. The Company will also present at the Morgan Stanley Retail Conference on Wednesday, May 23, 2012 in Boston, MA at approximately 11:40 am Eastern Time.
These events will be webcast live and can be accessed through the investor relations section of the Yum! Brands website at http://www.yum.com/investors. The webcasts will be archived and available online for a 90-day period following the presentations.
Yum! Brands, Inc., based in Louisville, Kentucky, is the world’s largest restaurant company in terms of system restaurants with over 37,000 restaurants in more than 120 countries and territories. Yum! is ranked #214 on the Fortune 500 List and generated revenues of more than $12 billion in 2011. The Company’s restaurant brands - KFC, Pizza Hut and Taco Bell - are the global leaders of the chicken, pizza and Mexican-style food categories. Outside the United States, the Yum! Brands system opened approximately four new restaurants each day of the year, making it a leader in international retail development.
Analysts are invited to contact:
Tim Jerzyk, Senior Vice President Investor Relations, at 888⁄298–6986
Steve Schmitt, Director Investor Relations, at 888⁄298–6986
Members of the media are invited to contact:
Amy Sherwood, Vice President Public Relations, at 502⁄874–8200