News by Year
News by Brand
More Financial Releases
- Earnings Releases
For your convenience, we have archived all of Yum! Brands' statements and press releases since our company's inception in 1997. To view an archived press release, please select a 'year' or 'brand' from the list above.
- December 9, 2014 – Yum! Brands Expects Full-Year 2015 EPS Growth of At Least 10%; Will Host Investor Update Meeting on Thursday, December 11, 2014
- November 20, 2014 – Yum! Brands Inc. Announces Authorization of up to $1 Billion in Share Repurchases and Declares Quarterly Dividend of $0.41 per Share
- October 7, 2014 – Yum! Brands Reports Third-Quarter EPS Growth of 3%, Excluding Special Items; Soft China Sales Reduce 2014 Full-Year EPS Expectations
- September 10, 2014 – Yum! Brands, Inc. Announces 11% Increase in Quarterly Dividend, Marking Tenth Consecutive Double-Digit Percentage Increase
- July 16, 2014 – Yum! Brands Reports Second-Quarter EPS Growth of 30%, Excluding Special Items; China Division System Sales Increased 21% with Operating Profit Growth of 188%; Yum! Reaffirms Full-Year Guidance of at least 20% EPS Growth
Yum! Brands, Inc. Declares Quarterly Dividend of $0.37 per Share
LOUISVILLE, KY, May 1, 2014 –Yum! Brands, Inc. (NYSE: YUM) Board of Directors declared a dividend of $0.37 per share of common stock. The quarterly dividend will be distributed August 1, 2014, to shareholders of record at the close of business on July 11, 2014. Since initiating a dividend in 2004, Yum! has increased its dividend at a double-digit percentage rate each of the past nine years, placing Yum! in a select group of companies from the S&P 500 to do so.
Yum!’s first priority with the operating cash it generates is to invest in high-return global growth opportunities. In addition, Yum! is committed to returning significant cash to shareholders. The Company has returned $5.3 billion of cash through the combination of share repurchases and dividends over the past five fiscal years.
Yum! Brands, Inc., based in Louisville, Kentucky, has over 40,000 restaurants in more than 125 countries and territories. Yum! is ranked #201 on the Fortune 500 List with revenues of over $13 billion and in 2013 was named among the top 100 Corporate Citizens by Corporate Responsibility Magazine. The Company’s restaurant brands - KFC, Pizza Hut and Taco Bell - are the global leaders of the chicken, pizza and Mexican-style food categories. Outside the United States, the Yum! Brands system opened over five new restaurants per day, making it a leader in international retail development.
Analysts are invited to contact:
Steve Schmitt, Vice President Investor Relations & Corporate Strategy, at 888/298-6986
Donny Lau, Director Investor Relations, at 888/298-6986
Members of the media are invited to contact:
Virginia Ferguson, Director Public Relations, at 502/874-8200