News by Year
News by Brand
For your convenience, we have archived all of Yum! Brands' statements and press releases since our company's inception in 1997. To view an archived press release, please select a 'year' or 'brand' from the list above.
- May 19, 2015 – Yum! Brands to Present at the Bernstein Strategic Decisions Conference
- May 1, 2015 – Yum! Brands, Inc. Declares Quarterly Dividend of $0.41 per Share
- April 21, 2015 – Q1 2015 Yum! Brands, Inc. Earnings Release
- March 25, 2015 – Yum! Brands, Inc. Declares Quarterly Dividend of $0.41 per Share
- February 24, 2015 – Yum! Brands to Present at the Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2015 Consumer & Retail Conference and the UBS Global Consumer Conference
- February 4, 2015 – Yum! Brands Reports Full-Year EPS Growth of 4%, or $3.09 Per Share, Excluding Special Items; Maintains Full-Year Guidance of at least 10% EPS Growth in 2015
Yum! Brands Inc. Declares Quarterly Dividend of $0.285 per Share
LOUISVILLE, KY, March 23, 2012 – Yum! Brands Inc. (NYSE: YUM) Board of Directors today declared a dividend of $0.285 per share of common stock. The quarterly dividend will be distributed May 4, 2012, to shareholders of record at the close of business on April 13, 2012.
In September 2011, Yum! increased its quarterly dividend 14% to $0.285 per share. Yum! has increased its dividend each year at a double-digit percentage rate since initiating a dividend in 2004. This track record of dividend growth places Yum! among top companies in the S&P 500.
Yum! is committed to returning significant cash to shareholders through both share repurchases and dividends. The Yum! dividend policy continues to target a payout ratio of 35 to 40% of annual net income.
Yum! Brands, Inc., based in Louisville, Kentucky, is the world's largest restaurant company in terms of system restaurants with over 37,000 restaurants in more than 120 countries and territories. Yum! is ranked #214 on the Fortune 500 List and generated revenues of more than $12 billion in 2011. The Company’s restaurant brands - KFC, Pizza Hut and Taco Bell - are the global leaders of the chicken, pizza and Mexican-style food categories. Outside the United States, the Yum! Brands system opened approximately four new restaurants each day of the year, making it a leader in international retail development. The Company has consistently been recognized for its reward and recognition culture, diversity leadership, community giving, and consistent shareholder returns.
Analysts are invited to contact:
Tim Jerzyk, Senior Vice President Investor Relations, at 888⁄298–6986
Steve Schmitt, Director Investor Relations, at 888⁄298–6986
Members of the media are invited to contact:
Amy Sherwood, Vice President Public Relations, at 502⁄874–8200