Yum! Corporate Governance
Committee Composition and Charters
Chaired by Thomas C. Nelson, the Audit Committee assists the Board of Directors in its oversight of the integrity of the financial statements of the Company, as well as compliance with legal and regulatory requirements and the performance of the Company's internal audit function.
Management Planning and Development Committee
Chaired by Robert D. Walter, the Compensation Committee reviews and approves all of the policies under which compensation is paid or awarded to the Company's executive officers. The Committee also monitors the performance of the chief executive officer and other senior executives.
Nominating and Governance Committee
Chaired by Thomas M. Ryan, the Nominating and Governance Committee assists the board in identifying qualified individuals to become directors, determining the composition, and compensation of the board and its committees, monitoring process to assess the board effectiveness and developing and implementing the Company's corporate governance guidelines.
Chaired by David C. Novak, the Executive/Finance Committee exercises all of the powers of the Board in the management of the business and affairs of the Company consistent with applicable law while the Board is not in session.
- December 2, 2013 – Yum! Brands Expects Full-Year 2014 EPS Growth of At Least 20%; Reports Estimated November China Division Same-Store Sales Increased 1%; Will Host Investor Update Meeting on Wednesday, December 4, 2013
- November 22, 2013 – Yum! Brands Inc. Announces Authorization of up to $750 Million in Share Repurchases and Declares Quarterly Dividend of $0.37 per Share
- November 20, 2013 – Yum! Brands Announces Expiration of Debt Tender Offers and Final Results
- November 5, 2013 – Yum! Brands Announces Consideration for Tender Offers
- November 5, 2013 – Yum! Brands Announces Early Results of Tender Offers and Increases in Tender Caps
- October 22, 2013 – Yum! Brands Announces Cash Tender Offers for up to $525 Million Aggregate Principal Amount of Five Series of Its Outstanding Debt Securities
- October 8, 2013 – Yum! Brands Reports Third-Quarter 2013 EPS Declined 15%, Excluding Special Items; Soft KFC China Sales and Higher Tax Rate Reduce Full-Year EPS Expectations
|= Chairperson||= Member||= Financial Expert||= Lead Director|
|Independent Directors||LD||FE||Audit||Mgmt Dev/Plan||Nominating/Gov||Exe/Finance|
|Mirian M. Graddick-Weir|
|J. David Grissom|
|Thomas C. Nelson|
|Thomas M. Ryan|
|Robert D. Walter|
|David C. Novak|
|Jing-Shyh S. Su|
|Michael J. Cavanagh|