2013 Annual Report
View the interactive 2013 Annual Report.
2013 CSR Report
View the Yum! 2013 Corporate Social Responsibility report and see how we are becoming the defining global company that feeds the world.
Full-year Earnings Per Share (EPS) declined 9% to $2.97 per share in 2013, excluding Special Items. While we're obviously disappointed with our overall results in 2013, we’re pleased with the progress we’ve made in our China business and with our strong international development. For the full year, we opened over 1,950 new international restaurants, including more than 80% in high-growth emerging markets. In 2014, we’re well positioned for a strong bounce-back year, primarily driven by our expected same-store sales recovery at KFC in China. This sales recovery, combined with our positive development momentum and the improvements we’ve made to our business give us confidence in our ability to deliver at least 20% EPS growth in 2014 and re-establish our track record of double-digit EPS growth.
- Q2 2014 Earnings Call
- 2014 Barclays Retail and Consumer Discretionary Conference
- RBC Capital Markets 2014 Consumer and Retail Conference
- September 10, 2014 – Yum! Brands, Inc. Announces 11% Increase in Quarterly Dividend, Marking Tenth Consecutive Double-Digit Percentage Increase
- July 16, 2014 – Yum! Brands Reports Second-Quarter EPS Growth of 30%, Excluding Special Items; China Division System Sales Increased 21% with Operating Profit Growth of 188%; Yum! Reaffirms Full-Year Guidance of at least 20% EPS Growth
- May 1, 2014 – Yum! Brands, Inc. Declares Quarterly Dividend of $0.37 per Share
- April 22, 2014 – Yum! Brands Reports First-Quarter EPS Growth of 24%, Excluding Special Items; China Division System Sales Increased 17% with Operating Profit Growth of 80%; Yum! Reaffirms Full-Year Guidance of at least 20% EPS Growth
- March 12, 2014 – Yum! Brands, Inc. Declares Quarterly Dividend of $0.37 per Share
- February 3, 2014 – Yum! Brands Reports Full-Year EPS Decline of 9%, or $2.97 Per Share, Excluding Special Items; Reaffirms Full-Year Guidance of at least 20% EPS Growth in 2014