Yum Brands, Incorporated YUM:NYSE
Delayed 20 minutes • Financial Data
2013 Annual Report
View the interactive 2013 Annual Report.
2013 CSR Report
View the Yum! 2013 Corporate Social Responsibility report and see how we are becoming the defining global company that feeds the world.
- Yum! Brands, Inc. 2014 Investor & Analyst Conference
- December 11th, 2014: Yum! Brands, Inc. Investor & Analyst Conference Reminder
Consistent with prior years, we will issue a pre-meeting press release outlining our earnings growth guidance for 2015. This press release will now be issued on Tuesday, December 9th after market hours. We look forward to providing additional details of our strategy and global expansion outlook on Thursday, December 11th at our Annual Investor Meeting which will begin at 8:45am. Registration is now closed, but our event will be webcast live on the Yum! Brands website at yum.com/investors.
- Q3 2014 Earnings Call
- December 9, 2014 – Yum! Brands Expects Full-Year 2015 EPS Growth of At Least 10%; Will Host Investor Update Meeting on Thursday, December 11, 2014
- November 20, 2014 – Yum! Brands Inc. Announces Authorization of up to $1 Billion in Share Repurchases and Declares Quarterly Dividend of $0.41 per Share
- October 7, 2014 – Yum! Brands Reports Third-Quarter EPS Growth of 3%, Excluding Special Items; Soft China Sales Reduce 2014 Full-Year EPS Expectations
- September 10, 2014 – Yum! Brands, Inc. Announces 11% Increase in Quarterly Dividend, Marking Tenth Consecutive Double-Digit Percentage Increase
- July 16, 2014 – Yum! Brands Reports Second-Quarter EPS Growth of 30%, Excluding Special Items; China Division System Sales Increased 21% with Operating Profit Growth of 188%; Yum! Reaffirms Full-Year Guidance of at least 20% EPS Growth