Yum! Brands, Inc., based in Louisville, Kentucky, has over 45,000 restaurants in more than 135 countries and territories and is one of the Aon Hewitt Top Companies for Leaders in North America. In 2018, Yum! Brands was recognized as part of the inaugural Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index. In 2017, Yum! Brands was named to the Dow Jones Sustainability North America Index and ranked among the top 100 Best Corporate Citizens by Corporate Responsibility Magazine. The company’s restaurant brands – KFC, Pizza Hut and Taco Bell – are global leaders of the chicken, pizza and Mexican-style food categories. Worldwide, the Yum! Brands system opens over seven new restaurants per day on average, making it a leader in global retail development.
Click here to visit the Yum China website.
2016 ANNUAL REPORT
2015 CSR REPORT
2017 CLIMATE RESPONSE
2017 WATER RESPONSE
- Q4 2017 Yum! Brands, Inc. Earnings Release
02/08/2018 at approximately 7:00 a.m. ET
- Q4 2017 Yum! Brands, Inc. Earnings Call
02/08/2018 at 8:15 a.m. ET
RECENT FINANCIAL RELEASES
- Feb 8, 2018 – Yum! Brands Reports Fourth-Quarter GAAP Operating Profit Growth of 134%; Fourth-Quarter Core Operating Profit Decline of (6)%; On Track with Strategic Transformation to Accelerate Growth
- Jan 26, 2018 – Yum! Brands, Inc. Announces 20% Increase in Quarterly Dividend to $0.36 Per Share
- Nov 16, 2017 – Yum! Brands, Inc. Announces Authorization of Up To $1.5 Billion in Share Repurchases
- Nov 2, 2017 – Yum! Brands Reports Third-Quarter GAAP Operating Profit Growth of 61%; Delivers Third-Quarter Core Operating Profit Growth of 11%; Maintains Full-Year Core Operating Profit Growth Guidance