2012 Annual Report
View the interactive 2012 Annual Report.
2012 CSR Report
View the Yum! 2012 Corporate Social Responsibility report and see how we are becoming the defining global company that feeds the world.
Results for 2012 reaffirmed our consistent record of success with 13 percent Earnings Per Share (EPS) growth before special items, which marks the eleventh straight year we delivered at least 13% growth and exceeded our 10% EPS growth target. For the full year 2012, we opened a record 1,976 new restaurants outside the U.S. and grew worldwide system sales by 5% prior to foreign currency translation. Importantly, our Return on Investment Capital (ROIC) was over 22% and continued to be an industry leader.
- December 2, 2013 – Yum! Brands Expects Full-Year 2014 EPS Growth of At Least 20%; Reports Estimated November China Division Same-Store Sales Increased 1%; Will Host Investor Update Meeting on Wednesday, December 4, 2013
- November 22, 2013 – Yum! Brands Inc. Announces Authorization of up to $750 Million in Share Repurchases and Declares Quarterly Dividend of $0.37 per Share
- November 20, 2013 – Yum! Brands Announces Expiration of Debt Tender Offers and Final Results
- November 5, 2013 – Yum! Brands Announces Consideration for Tender Offers
- November 5, 2013 – Yum! Brands Announces Early Results of Tender Offers and Increases in Tender Caps
- October 22, 2013 – Yum! Brands Announces Cash Tender Offers for up to $525 Million Aggregate Principal Amount of Five Series of Its Outstanding Debt Securities
- October 8, 2013 – Yum! Brands Reports Third-Quarter 2013 EPS Declined 15%, Excluding Special Items; Soft KFC China Sales and Higher Tax Rate Reduce Full-Year EPS Expectations