Yum! Brands, Inc., based in Louisville, Kentucky, has more than 43,000 restaurants in almost 140 countries and territories. Yum! Brands is ranked #218 on the Fortune 500 List with revenues of over $13 billion in 2015 and is one of the Aon Hewitt Top Companies for Leaders in North America. The Company’s restaurant brands – KFC, Pizza Hut and Taco Bell – are the global leaders of the chicken, pizza and Mexican-style food categories. Worldwide, the Yum! Brands system opens over six new restaurants per day on average, making it a leader in global retail development.
Click here to visit the Yum China website.
- Yum! 2016 Investor & Analyst Conference
10/11/2016, 8:00 a.m. ET
RECENT FINANCIAL RELEASES
- Oct 11, 2016 – Yum China to Outline Vision as an Independent Company at Yum! Brands Annual Investor Conference
- Oct 11, 2016 – Yum! Brands Details Transformation Plans to Drive Growth of KFC, Pizza Hut and Taco Bell After China Separation at Annual Investor Conference Today
- Oct 5, 2016 – Yum! Brands Reports Third-Quarter GAAP Operating Profit Growth of 8%; Delivers Core Operating Profit Growth of 11%; Raises Full-Year Core Operating Profit Growth Guidance to At Least 15%
- Sep 26, 2016 – Yum! Brands Board of Directors Approves Separation of Yum China and Announces Increased Dividend