Yum! Brands, Inc., based in Louisville, Kentucky, has over 44,000 restaurants in more than 135 countries and territories and is one of the Aon Hewitt Top Companies for Leaders in North America. In 2017, Yum! Brands was named to the Dow Jones Sustainability North America Index and among the top 100 Best Corporate Citizens by Corporate Responsibility Magazine. The company’s restaurant brands – KFC, Pizza Hut and Taco Bell – are the global leaders of the chicken, pizza and Mexican style food categories. Worldwide, the Yum! Brands system opens over six new restaurants per day on average, making it a leader in global retail development.
Click here to visit the Yum China website.
2016 ANNUAL REPORT
2015 CSR REPORT
2017 CLIMATE RESPONSE
2017 WATER RESPONSE
- Yum! Brands, Inc. at the Morgan Stanley Global Consumer & Retail Conference
11/14/17 at 9:20 a.m. ET
RECENT FINANCIAL RELEASES
- Nov 16, 2017 – Yum! Brands, Inc. Announces Authorization of Up To $1.5 Billion in Share Repurchases
- Nov 2, 2017 – Yum! Brands Reports Third-Quarter GAAP Operating Profit Growth of 61%; Delivers Third-Quarter Core Operating Profit Growth of 11%; Maintains Full-Year Core Operating Profit Growth Guidance
- Oct 23, 2017 – Yum! Brands, Inc. Declares Quarterly Dividend of $0.30 Per Share
- Aug 3, 2017 – Yum! Brands Reports Second-Quarter GAAP Operating Profit Growth of 1%; Delivered Second-Quarter Core Operating Profit Growth of 19%; Maintains Full-Year Core Operating Profit Growth Guidance