Yum! Brands Investor Relations
Yum! Brands, Inc., based in Louisville, Kentucky, has over 41,000 restaurants in more than 125 countries and territories. Yum! is ranked #228 on the Fortune 500 List with revenues of over $13 billion. In 2014 Yum! was named among the top 100 Corporate Citizens by Corporate Responsibility Magazine and one of the Aon Hewitt Top Companies for Leaders in North America. The Company's restaurant brands – KFC®, Pizza Hut® and Taco Bell® – are the global leaders of the chicken, pizza and Mexican-style food categories. Outside the United States, the Yum! Brands system opens over five new restaurants per day on average, making it a leader in international retail development.
2014 Annual Report
View the interactive 2014 Annual Report.
2014 CSR Report
View the Yum! 2014 Corporate Social Responsibility report and see how we are becoming the defining global company that feeds the world.
- 2015 Investor & Analyst Conference
- November 19, 2015 – Yum! Declares Quarterly Dividend of $0.46 Per Share
- November 12, 2015 – Yum! Files 8-K with China October Sales
- October 20, 2015 – Yum! Brands Announces Intention to Separate into Two Publicly Traded Companies
- October 15, 2015 – Yum! Brands Nears Conclusion of Strategic Review; Appoints Keith A. Meister to the Board of Directors; Updates Outlook for 2015
- October 15, 2015 – Q3 2015 Yum! Brands, Inc. Form 10-Q
- October 6, 2015 – Q3 2015 Yum! Brands, Inc. Earnings Release
- July 14, 2015 – Q2 2015 Yum! Brands, Inc. Earnings Release
- May 19, 2015 – Yum! Brands to Present at the Bernstein Strategic Decisions Conference
- May 1, 2015 – Yum! Brands, Inc. Declares Quarterly Dividend of $0.41 per Share
- April 21, 2015 – Q1 2015 Yum! Brands, Inc. Earnings Release
- March 25, 2015 – Yum! Brands, Inc. Declares Quarterly Dividend of $0.41 per Share
- February 24, 2015 – Yum! Brands to Present at the Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2015 Consumer & Retail Conference and the UBS Global Consumer Conference
- February 4, 2015 – Yum! Brands Reports Full-Year EPS Growth of 4%, or $3.09 Per Share, Excluding Special Items; Maintains Full-Year Guidance of at least 10% EPS Growth in 2015