Yum! Brands, Inc., based in Louisville, Kentucky, has nearly 43,000 restaurants in more than 125 countries and territories. Yum! is ranked #228 on the Fortune 500 List with revenues of over $13 billion. In 2014 Yum! was named among the top 100 Corporate Citizens by Corporate Responsibility Magazine and one of the Aon Hewitt Top Companies for Leaders in North America. The Company’s restaurant brands – KFC®, Pizza Hut®and Taco Bell® – are the global leaders of the chicken, pizza and Mexican-style food categories. Worldwide, the Yum! Brands system opens over six new restaurants per day on average, making it a leader in global retail development.
- Yum! at Baird’s 2016 Global Consumer, Technology & Services Conference
6/8/2016, 3:45 p.m. ET
RECENT FINANCIAL RELEASES
- May 27, 2016 – Yum! Brands, Inc. Announces Proposed Notes Offering
- May 25, 2016 – Yum! Brands, Inc. to Present at the Baird 2016 Global Consumer, Technology & Services Conference
- May 20, 2016 – Yum! Brands, Inc. Announces Authorization of Up to $4.2 Billion in Share Repurchases and Declares Quarterly Dividend of $0.46 Per Share
- May 18, 2016 – Yum! Brands, Inc. to Offer $4.6 Billion in New Debt