Yum! Brands, Inc., based in Louisville, Kentucky, has nearly 43,000 restaurants in 135 countries and territories and is one of the Aon Hewitt Top Companies for Leaders in North America. The Company’s restaurant brands – KFC, Pizza Hut and Taco Bell – are the global leaders of the chicken, pizza and Mexican-style food categories. Worldwide, the Yum! Brands system opens over six new restaurants per day on average, making it a leader in global retail development.
Click here to visit the Yum China website.
- Barclays 2016 Gaming, Lodging, Leisure, Restaurant & Food Retail Conference
12/06/16 at 9:00 a.m. ET
- Q4 2016 Yum! Brands, Inc. Earnings Release
02/09/17 before market hours
- Q4 2016 Yum Brands, Inc. Earnings Release Conference Call
02/09/17 at 8:15 a.m. ET
RECENT FINANCIAL RELEASES
- Nov 22, 2016 – Yum! Brands, Inc. to Present at the Barclays 2016 Gaming, Lodging, Leisure, Restaurant & Food Retail Conference
- Nov 17, 2016 – Yum! Brands, Inc. Announces Authorization of Up to $2 Billion in Share Repurchases
- Nov 1, 2016 – Yum! Brands Completes Separation of Yum China Business, Creating Two Powerful, Independent, Focused Growth Companies
- Oct 11, 2016 – Yum China to Outline Vision as an Independent Company at Yum! Brands Annual Investor Conference
- Oct 11, 2016 – Yum! Brands Details Transformation Plans to Drive Growth of KFC, Pizza Hut and Taco Bell After China Separation at Annual Investor Conference Today