Yum!’s Global Restaurant System
Yum! has over 40,000 restaurants in more than 125 countries and territories. Effective January 1, 2013, the Yum! system includes the China, India, KFC, Pizza Hut and Taco Bell divisions. The Company’s restaurant brands – KFC, Pizza Hut and Taco Bell – are the global leaders of the chicken, pizza and Mexican-style food categories. Learn more about the Yum! business by clicking on a country below.
- Data updated twice a year following our Q2 and Q4 Earnings Releases. Information on this page may contain dated information and should not be relied on as providing accurate or current information. Refer to Yum’s SEC filings and reports under the “Investor” section of our website for the most current information.
- Store counts are as of Q4 2013.
- Store counts exclude East Dawning and Little Sheep units, and units located on international U.S. Military Bases.
- Licensed units are included in franchise unit counts.
- “Emerging” versus “Developed” classification based on International Monetary Fund guidelines.
- Country populations obtained from The World Bank as of 2012.