Yum! is around the globe and in your local neighborhood. We have three powerful consumer brands, more than 40,000 restaurants in more than 125 countries and more than 1 million employees. There are countless positions and opportunities both near and far at Yum!. Check out our Restaurant Support Center locations to get a snapshot of Yum! city life.
Learn more about our locations:
Livin’ it up in Louisville, KY
Louisville is the bustling and fun-filled base of all Yum! Brands, Inc. As one of our three Restaurant Support Centers (RSCs), Yum!’s Louisville location offers a wide variety of career opportunities. Marketing, HR, Finance, Operations, Food Innovation, Engineering, Architecture, New Store Development, Public Affairs, Internal Communications, Test Kitchens, Consumer Research Centers for taste testing – you name it, we’ve got it. The two campuses have more than 800 employees and it’s a fast-paced, fun community.
Sampling what’s great about Louisville:
- Located on the Ohio River, Louisville is less than an hour plane ride from Chicago and a 1.5 hour drive to Cincinnati, Indianapolis or Nashville!
- The city has beautiful surroundings. In addition to the Ohio River, there are several lakes and our beautiful parks have earned us the name as the “City of Parks.”
- There is a lot to do and see from watersports and outdoor activities to festivals, we’re home to all kinds of great attractions like the Kentucky Derby and one of the largest outdoor art shows (St. James Court Art Fair).
- #8 on Forbes’ “America’s Most Affordable Cities” List.
- Louisville ranked #5 on the Top 10 New Brainpower Cities in America by Newgeography.com.
Want to know more? Check out the Louisville Chamber of Commerce site at http://www.gotolouisville.com/ for more information.
Plano – Deep in the heart of Texas
The Pizza Hut Center of Restaurant Excellence (C.O.R.E) is located in Plano, Texas, just north of Dallas. We offer a variety of opportunities in Marketing, HR, Finance, Operations, Food Innovation, Engineering, Architecture, New Store Development and Internal Communications — you name it, we’ve got it.
Sampling what’s great about Plano, Texas:
- Plano, Texas is a thriving city of more than 265,000 people, located just north of Dallas, according to the American Community Survey 2006-2008 estimate.
- Home to several Fortune 500 corporations, global companies and over 10,000 businesses as stated on planotexas.org.
- Named 2010 Safest City to Live by Forbes Magazine.
- Ranked #1 Best City in the US to Build Personal Wealth by Salary.com.
- Living in Plano provides you with all of the advantages of a big city without its hassles. Its proximity to Dallas allows you to experience all of its rich amenities including sports (home to five major league teams), culture and recreation.
Want to learn more about the City of Plano? Check out http://planotexas.org/ to experience all of the great amenities Plano has to offer.
California Dreamin’ in Irvine
As one of our three Restaurant Support Centers (RSCs), Yum!’s Irvine, California location, home Taco Bell, offers a wide variety of career opportunities. Marketing, HR, Finance, Operations, Food Innovation, Engineering, Architecture, New Store Development, Public Affairs, Internal Communications, Test Kitchens, Consumer Research Centers for taste testing – you name it, we’ve got it.
Sampling what’s great about Irvine:
- Irvine is close to world-famous beaches like Huntington Beach and Newport Beach. Whether you’re into swimming, surfing, skiing, sailing or sunning — everything you could want is nearby.
- There is something for everyone from major theme parks and concerts to zoos and museums.
- The city is a shopper’s dream come true from Irvine’s renowned Spectrum Center to nearby world-famed venues such as South Coast Plaza and Fashion Island – you can shop ’til you drop.
Want to know more? Check out the Irvine Chamber of Commerce site at http://www.irvinecvb.org/ for more information.