Welcome To The Wonderful World Of Yum!
Yum! Brands is around the globe and in your local neighborhood. We have three iconic consumer brands, nearly 43,000 restaurants in more than 130 countries and territories. There are countless positions and opportunities both near and far at Yum!. Check out our Restaurant Support Center locations to get a snapshot of Yum! city life.
Learn more about our locations:
LIVIN’ IT UP IN LOUISVILLE, KENTUCKY
Louisville, Kentucky is the bustling and fun-filled base of Yum! Brands Corporate and KFC U.S. As one of our three Restaurant Support Centers (RSCs), Yum!’s Louisville location offers a wide variety of career opportunities. Marketing, HR, Finance, Operations, Legal, Food Innovation, Engineering, Architecture, New Store Development, Public Affairs, Test Kitchens, Consumer Research Centers for taste testing – you name it, we’ve got it. The campus has more than 800 employees and it’s a fast-paced, fun community.
Sampling what’s great about Louisville, Kentucky:
- Located on the Ohio River, Louisville is less than an hour plane ride from Chicago and within a 2.5 hour drive to Cincinnati, Indianapolis or Nashville
- The city has beautiful surroundings with over 40 lakes in the state of Kentucky surrounded by rolling hills of bluegrass and horse farms. In addition to the Ohio River, the city has beautiful parks which have earned us the name “City of Parks”
- There is a lot to see and do from watersports to outdoor activities to festivals, we’re home to all kinds of great attractions like The Kentucky Derby and we also host one of the largest outdoor art shows known as the St. James Court Art Fair
- Ranked #8 on Forbes’ “America’s Most Affordable Cities” List
- Ranked #5 on the Top 10 New Brainpower Cities in America by Newgeography.com
- Ranked #13 on Travel+Leisure’s “The Friendliest Cities in America” List
- Louisville is home to the KFC Yum! Center which is a multi-purpose sports arena with its primary tenant being the University of Louisville Cardinals and the Center also hosts major concerts and events.
Want to know more? Check out the Louisville Chamber of Commerce www.gotolouisville.com to experience all the great amenities Louisville has to offer.
PLANO – DEEP IN THE HEART OF TEXAS
The Center of Restaurant Excellence (C.O.R.E) is home to KFC Global and Pizza Hut and is located in Plano, Texas, just north of Dallas. We offer a variety of opportunities in Marketing, HR, Finance, Operations, Food Innovation, Engineering, Architecture, New Store Development and Communications — you name it, we’ve got it.
Sampling what’s great about Plano, Texas:
- Plano is a thriving city of more than 265,000 people, just 30 minutes from downtown Dallas and home to several Fortune 500 corporations, global companies and over 10,000 businesses as stated on planotexas.org
- Named 2010 Safest City to Live by Forbes Magazine
- Ranked #6 Best City in the US to Build Personal Wealth by Fortune.com
- Living in Plano provides you with all of the advantages of a big city without its hassles. Its proximity to Dallas allows you to experience all of its rich amenities including sports (home to five major league teams), culture and recreation.
Want to learn more about the City of Plano? Check out planotexas.org to experience all of the great amenities Plano has to offer.
CALIFORNIA DREAMIN’ IN IRVINE
As one of our three RSCs, Yum!’s Irvine, California location is home to Taco Bell which offers a wide variety of career opportunities. Marketing, HR, Finance, Operations, Food Innovation, Engineering, Architecture, New Store Development, Public Affairs, Test Kitchens, Consumer Research Centers for taste testing.
Sampling what’s great about Irvine, California:
- Irvine is close to world-famous beaches like Huntington Beach and Newport Beach, whether you’re into swimming, surfing, skiing, sailing or sunning — everything you could want is nearby
- There is something for everyone from major theme parks and concerts to zoos and museums
- The city is a shopper’s dream come true from Irvine’s renowned Spectrum Center to nearby world-famed venues such as South Coast Plaza and Fashion Island – you can shop ’til you drop
Want to know more? Check out the Irvine Chamber of Commerce www.irvinecvb.org to experience all the great amenities Irvine has to offer.